Update: Project Restore 26/10/21
Update Project Restore 26/10/21
- Between the 13th and the 20th October we took 5,300 calls on the dedicated freephone number we have set up.
- We’ve taken around 6,500 calls since the freephone line was set up in September.
- We’ve responded to more than 2,000 webchats.
- The majority of calls are requesting support on retuning, plus information on making appointments for engineers to visit, as well as the voucher scheme we have set up.
- We’ve set up a dedicated website with updates and information: bilsdalemast.co.uk
- In less than two weeks we have had 41,000 unique page views on the site
- The Freeview website’s Bilsdale pages have had almost 47,000 page views in less than two weeks
- Official letters containing information about how to claim the £50 Currys vouchers are landing on doormats: more than 15,000 have been sent out. As of late yesterday (MONDAY 25th October), more than 1,000 households had already claimed their voucher to buy a TV streaming device.
Freephone number 0800 121 4828